This version of the release contains the following updates:
- The Classic composition page has been re-skinned.
- Structure of landing page URLs have been improved.
A/B Split Test
- A/B Split Test now correctly validates fields with personalisation.
- Reporting now has Clicks report.
- Reporting now has Opens report.
- Can now filter for AB clicks and opens.
- Can now export Clicks and Opens reports.
- In A/B Split Test, clicking ‘Close’ on an individual message report now takes you back to the overview page.
- Sent stats now consider failed messages in A/B Split test.
- Deleting a filter used by A/B messages no longer cause errors.
- A/B split test open rate stats now calculating correctly.
- Fixed ‘who clicked’ button on A/B detailed reports page.
- Thumbnails now generate correctly when testing message subject line on A/B Split test.
- Fixed display error on A/B Split Test opens and clicks in detailed reports.
- Twig conditional statements now work correctly for autoresponders.
- Pagination no longer disappears when editing/creating a new campaign.
- The import report error.csv file now displays the correct information.
- Birth date field added back to subscription forms.
- Subscription form double opt-in now sends confirmation email.
- Compatibility modals fixed on email composition.
- Fixed attachment counter on Classic email composition.
- Fixed breaking ‘Next’ button on Classic email when adding an attachment.
- Fixed ‘Copy from HTML’ error on Classic composition.
- Fixed error appearing on preview panel in email listing page.