- We’ve updated account logs, so they also show details like:
- Failed SMSs,
- The name of the filter name applied to the message, and
- Whether the filter used on the message was deleted.
- The email “Send a Test” feature now gives you the option to send personalised test emails to five specific contacts using their unique IDs. This is especially helpful when you have many contacts with the same email address.
- The reCAPTCHA tool on subscription forms is now reflecting correctly in Internet Explorer 9.
- When you reuse your settings from previous imports, any additional columns in your current import will now reflect correctly, not as ‘undefined’.