This release includes the following improvements to Everlytic:
Back button from message reports to campaign reports if selected from campaigns.
- API Components – URL example notice.
- Quotas on client have no information.
- Add the list name to the import preview.
- Export unsubscribed date for mobile clients.
- Attachments not copying when recreating messages.
- SMS composition division by zero.
- Transactional file sending.
- Drop down does not listen to ‘Deleted List’ flag.
- Builder issues.
- Transactional Modals showing behind navigation.
- Transactional API pagination errors.
- Blank template issues in the Builder.
- Campaign stats notice.
- Reports stats.
- Subscribe options should be disabled when Double Opt-in selected.