This version of the system update contains the following updates:
- The email history listings page has been re-skinned with the following changes:
- When there are no messages in Email history, nothing shows in the preview area.
- The word “contacts” has been changed to “recipients”.
- “Sent date” always appears last on email preview.
- When a message is rejected after being sent for approval, it is immediately set to “saved/composing”.
- Edit icon removed from scheduled messages.
- The “compose with” icon has been changed to a paint brush icon.
- Search icon and pressing “enter” both work to run the search.
- Progress bar only animates while messages are sending.
- While a message is awaiting approval, the icon now displays as “awaiting approval”.
- The preview panel displays awaiting approval icon, along with the email address that the approval request was sent to.
- Drip campaign now has new list selection design.
- Allows an import to be selected too during list selection.
- Message thumbnail on confirmation page now showing correctly.
- Preview eye icon now shows on the thumbnail of email confirmation.
- Incorrect icons are no longer showing, when hovering over the default thumbnail in email history.
- Importing via the API and assigning a unique ID mapped to another contact field no longer causes the import to fail.
- API 1.0 now works with newly generated API keys.