This version of the system contains the following updates:
- Import field mapping has been re-skinned.
- Personalisation options removed from Description text fields in message composition.
- The word “Read” has been changed to “Opened” in filters.
- Switching a customer to Bulk and Transactional on Quota > Customer, while enterprise does not have transactional enabled, the reported error now displays accordingly.
- Cursor focuses on Email Subject line correctly on properties page.
- Inserting personalisation keeps cursor in the correct position.
- Emoji and personalisation button layout in Firefox fixed.
- New WYSIWYG toolbar translates into other languages correctly.
- Emoji support information now translates into other languages.
- Long subject lines no longer extend outside of the confirmation screen in message composition.
- Pasting content into message text fields (e.g. subject line) no longer pastes html code.
- Testing a gilter on preview now works correctly.
- The colours of the graph and legend in the detailed reports page now match.
- An error now appears when saving a custom field or multi-value field without adding a field option.
- The “success” message styling when adding a Facebook account on the Settings > Integrations page, has been fixed.