This update include the following changes to the system:
A/B Split Testing
- Sending & architecture.
- Only two messages allowed on A/B Test.
- Winner conditions catered for.
- Campaigns table must cater for A/B.
- Improvements to A/B preview.
- Quick sending.
Events can now be triggered when a contact replies to an SMS, where that reply is not to unsubscribe.
- API update using unique_id
- User authentication method
- Add double opt-in contact statuses on drip campaigns.
- Global suppression finalisation:
- remove all role-based email addresses from the list.
- Make sure Nexus UI is working.
- Message filters fatal error
- List delete improvements fatal error.
- Warning on filters
- Bulk update: Contacts not found not updating when deleting, but working on update.
- Spam Assassin fatal error.
- SMS reply trigger converting to subscribe.
- Error on Enterprise bounce reports.