This version of the system contains the following updates:
- A Done button is added to the Add Attachments modal.
- In Standard Campaign, you can remove messages from the Manage Campaign modal.
- A/B Message Settings restyled. Composition method will follow previous steps.
- Drip campagin checks message types for subscribers’ contact details. Campaign with both email and SMS messages will not send to contacts who do not have both.
- Templates show the user ID and edit date for all transactional templates.
- Contact Tab on list reports no longer breaks.
- A check is now in place for invalid mobile numbers.
- The disappearing text for Update My Profile has been fixed.
- You search by ID on Standard Campaigns.
- Clicking the arrows on Standard Campaign modal for pagination, no longer breaks the modal.
- Edit button on the divider line does not open the WYSIWYG editor.
- Fixed error where Contacts Total stat in Imports listing, overflows onto other tabs.