- Gmail’s Promotions tab decreases your email’s chances of going to junk mail and attracts an engaged audience. And now you can create them in our system. Read more.
- Global triggers in workflows is the beginning of a new advanced trigger set in our system. Today’s release enables you to add up to four of these triggers to your workflow – so subscribers can enter your workflow in multiple ways. Read more.
- Subscription forms settings now save correctly during composition.
- In the email builder, if you preview a template created in the coder and click next, the pop-up modal to say you’re switching composition type to coder is now visible and functional.
- The scroller on the button settings in the email builder is working correctly.