The following updates have been made to the system and will be live in the version 6.11.3 release.
- A list of message attachments is now available for emails that have attachments.
- If an email has embedded images, the message details will show that this option is selected.
- Platforms report has been simplified – Web and mobile clients rolled up into a more concise list.
- SMS on Bounce Logging & Report.
- We will not be using the Engagement Score metric. All instances have been removed from the product.
- Create API function for retrieving messages by list.
- Global suppression: Nexus API.
- Unsubscribed customers remain ‘off’ when lists are re-imported.
- Remove social sharing for re-sellers if Enable Branding is disabled.
- When a contact updates their profile, the customer will be notified.
- Write API call for Liquorice so that they can retrieve a list of all emails sent to a specific list.
- Write API call to create a customer.
- Upgrade & Top-up workflow changed.
- Spam score zero.
- Import Notices.
- Public name for lists not being used in ‘Update My Profile’.
- Share links – embedded images causing blank page.
- Location reports, Google and large data.
- Recreate Message Social Options.
- Issue with subject lines breaking.
- Link changed on enterprise template.
- Deleting an applied filter does not throw an exception.
- Old Getting Started video removed from the dashboard.