Version 7.2.3 of the system contains the following updates:
- New templates imported.
- Change thumbnail generation sequence to generate on confirmation.
- Creates a Save button on the email builder.
- Created confirmation dialogue when import URL is filled and user clicks ‘Continue’.
- Change SMS year from 1970 to 2014.
- Created a filter to show only saved emails or saved messages depending on whether or not the user clicked “Saved SMS” or “Saved Email”
- Updating list counts.
- Transactional quota running out.
- Imported list contact information deleted after two weeks.
- Message confirmation thumbnail in responsive view.
- List creation error updated.
- Translation corrections.
- Message recreate bug.
- Account log numbers not balancing.
- Subscription notification trigger using deprecated handler.
- Total email contacts being reported as total SMS contacts as well.
- Sender guide: Search & translate buttons overlapping.
- Image height on builder.
- Import bugs.
- Account logs don’t take the full last day selected into consideration.
- Global suppression error.
- API Preview failing if set to fetch from URL at send.
- Counting deleted lists.
- SMS menu still shows when user doesn’t have SMS rights.
- Message preparation breaking because of social posting..
- Import history tabs not working.
- Help button in help dropdown is a button, not a link.
- Some mobile contacts import as “Off”.