You can import data from web-based services like Google Contacts, Google Docs, or Salesforce via the imports process. To do this:
- Go to Database Management > Imports.
- Click the New Import button.
- Click on the Service Integration option.
- Select the service you want to use.
- In the pop-up window, verify that you want to allow the system to access your selected account and follow the steps relevant to that service for the connection.
- Once you’ve enabled the connection, select the data you want to import.
Once you’ve uploaded from the selected service, you have the following options:
- Set contacts as unconfirmed on import to send them a confirmation mail.
- Update all existing contact details in the system with the imported data.
Once you’ve specified the source for your import, click Continue to move on to mapping your contact fields via the standard imports process.