Message stats are retrieved as a scheduled background process and are updated when viewing a message.
To view your overall message stats:
- From your Dynamics dashboard, go the new plugin area via the menu ribbon.
- Select Messages from the Marketing sub menu.
- View the stats overview for all your messages.
Stats for Individual Messages
To view the detailed stats for a specific message:
- Find and select the message you’re interested in. This will open the message properties page in Dynamics.
- View your message’s performance.
Recipient Action Stats
To view message recipient actions in the cloud / online version of Dynamics 365: When on the Message Properties view, click on the Related tab. This will allow you to open a view for:
- Bounces: Which messages bounced to which contacts
- Sent Messages: The contact that you sent the message to
- Message Opens: Which contacts opened your message
- Link Clicks: Which contacts clicked on links in your messages
- Marketing Lists: Which marketing lists you sent this message to
To view message recipient actions in on-prem or older versions of Dynamics, click the dropdown next to the message name on the top ribbon and select one of the above stats options in the Common category.
Note: You can target recipients based on whether they’ve opened or clicked on your messages.
Stats by Contact
You can view contact stats for messages sent, opened, clicked on, bounced, and unsubscribes.
To view all stats by contact:
- If you’ve come directly from viewing recipient action stats, click on the contact you’d like the records on. This will take you to the individual contact’s page where you can view their specific history.
- If you’re finding this from the dashboard, go the new plugin area via the menu ribbon.
- Select Contacts from the Marketing sub menu.