- New action in global triggers: You can now subscribe a contact to a list (or lists) when an event fires using their email and/or mobile contact details.
- On subscription form exports, you can now see a column for the date the form was completed.
- On global triggers:
- The “Add to workflow” action now allows you to specify which node you want them to start on.
- You can now trigger an action from links clicked in SMS as well as email. The event is now called Message Link Clicks.
- Workflow email personalisation now shows the correct personalisation modal for the message type.
- Clicking links while building an email no longer affects the composition process.