Callbacks allow our system to automatically notify your server when certain events happen. When a callback is invoked, it sends a message with information about the event to a specified URL.
To enable callbacks on your transactional emails:
- Log into your transactional email dashboard.
- Click the Settings cog icon at the bottom of the left-hand navigation bar.
- Check the checkbox for Sending callbacks. The properties window will open on the right.
- Check the checkbox to Enable Callbacks.
- Enter the URL you want the callbacks posted to in the ‘Post to URL’ field.
- Check the checkboxes for the types of callbacks you want to receive (e.g. sent, delivered, failed etc.).