If you want more detailed reporting, click on the Detailed Report icon above the right-hand panel. This will open the reporting dashboard, where you can toggle between the different report types (Node, Messages, and Overview) in the menu on the left.
When you click on the Detailed Report icon, the Node Report is what you’ll see first. It gives you detailed information about your contact’s journey through every node in your workflow.
At the top, you’ll see a simple view of the workflow information and stats. Below this, and below every node in the report below, there’s a View Contacts button.
If you click a View Contacts button in the node report:
- At a workflow level, this shows summary stats of the messages received by each contact, dates that they entered the workflow, and their activity status within the workflow as a whole.
- For each individual node, it enables you to see exactly which contacts have been through the node and what each contact’s stats are at that point.
- On a message node, it shows the 10 most recent contacts who were sent the message (or not sent, as per your node settings).
- On a delay node, it shows contacts who have completed the delay and moved on, or who are still waiting out the delay.
From this view, you can search for any contact who is on the workflow using the search bar or export the report in CSV format by clicking the Export button.
In the messages report, you can view the messages in your workflow and the stats for each of them. If you have multiple messages in your workflow, you can use the search bar to find a specific one.
Each message displays basic statistics, with an option to view a detailed report for that individual message. The stats shown on the message report include:
- Sent: The number of messages sent for each message
- Opened: The number and percentage of opens each message received
- Clicked: The number and percentage of clicks each message received
- Unsubscribed: The number and percentage of unsubscribes on each message
- Message type icon: Shows whether the message is an email or an SMS
- Detailed report: Click the graph icon for a detailed report of the selected message
Detailed reports for messages follow the same format for Email Reports and SMS Reports.
The overview report gives you another overview of the workflow, including:
- The number of email nodes in the workflow
- The number of emails sent
- The number and percentage of emails delivered
- The number and percentage of emails opened
- The number and percentage of link clicks in your workflow emails
- The number and percentage of unsubscribes in your workflow emails
- The number of SMS nodes in the workflow
- The number of SMSs sent
- The number and percentage of SMSs delivered
- The number and percentage of link clicks in your workflow SMSs
- The number and percentage of unsubscribes in your workflow SMSs
Click the View button to the right of these stats to go to the messages report.
Below the message stats you’ll see a few boxes showing stats like:
- The number of contacts in the workflow
- The number and percentage of contacts still in progress through the workflow
- The average engagement stats per message type in the workflow
- The number and percentage of contacts who have completed their journey through the workflow